Wednesday, February 01, 2006

DC's Graphic Novels for June

CLICK HERE to see DC's graphic novel list for June.

Here's an abreviated version - an * means I recommend it. Remember that my recommendations are based on what I like, not necessarily what you like. But, I do have extremely good taste! :)

(I did not put any of the CMX-DC Manga on this list, so click the link if you are interested in those)


BATMAN: UNDER THE HOOD VOL. 2 TP

BATMAN: THE DYNAMIC DUO ARCHIVES VOL. 2 HC

JLA CLASSIFIED: NEW MAPS OF HELL TP

GREEN LANTERN CORPS: RECHARGE TP *

POWER GIRL TP

SHOWCASE PRESENTS SUPERMAN VOL. 2 TP *

SUPERGIRL: POWER TP

WONDER WOMAN: DESTINY CALLING TP *

SUPERMAN RETURNS: THE MOVIE AND OTHER STORIES TP *

CARTOON NETWORK BLOCK PARTY VOL. 3: CAN YOU DIG IT?

CARTOON NETWORK BLOCK PARTY VOL. 4: BLAST OFF

MAJESTIC VOL. 2 TP *

DMZ VOL. 1: ON THE GROUND TP *

FABLES VOL. 7: ARABIAN NIGHTS (AND DAYS) TP *

No comments: