Friday, July 21, 2006

It's a MIRACLE!

FINALLY our contractor finished. Well, almost completely finished. He couldn't get to one wall in our new, smaller back room and he said he'd come back and finish it once we make the wall accessable. He also either installed two pieces of flooring that had big divits in them, or he put the divits in while he was working. Rather than asking him to tear the whole thing up, I asked him to get some kind of wood putty to fill them in so they don't get worse as people walk on them. He said he'd do that too. Of course we already paid him, so it wouldn't surprise me if he's gone for good now. And it's not a big deal, because we don't really care about that storage room and I can always buy the putty. Now we're just waiting for the shelves and back issue bins. We were told that we should have them by the end of next week, which is also the end of the month. Either Craig or I will have to call him later today to get a definate date on that, because I'm not sure I want, "Surprise, your shelves are here." happening on a Wednesday or something. It's still a mess back there now, but it should start shaping up soon.

No comments: