Monday, July 10, 2006

New Floor done - well almost




Here are a couple of before and after photos of our floor. The new one looks quite nice. And it's done - well almost. Aparently the contractor thought he had more floor than what he actually did, so now we've got a small section that he'll have to finish tomorrow. Hopefully he paints too, and then it might even be done for Wednesday! There's still a mess of junk that we took out of the back room that we want to put back in there so its out of the way. Hopefully we can get it all sorted out soon.

1 comment:

Von Allan said...

Man, you are making me jealous. The toughest thing about leaving my bookstore was the choice Sam and I made (namely, not buying it). Anytime I see shots like yours that urge comes back, mainly because it's still something we both want to do. That said, things look to be shaping up very nicely and I hope everything works out extremely well for you guys!

Von