Thursday, August 17, 2006

Sequart.com interview with Von Allan

I am semi-recycling my past interviews I used in the Neptune News' as articles on sequart.com. I just get update from the people and have them posted as the edorital staff deems necessary. My first one, with comic creator Von Allan, is up now: http://www.sequart.com/interviews/index.php

I looked at how long it was since they'd had any interviews on the site and just figured I could help fill in that section a bit without having to do too much work. It's a win-win for everyone!

3 comments:

Von Allan said...

And thanks a bunch for taking the time to do it, too!

Much appreciated! :)

Von

Lisa said...

You're welcome! I just wish they had the site set up better so it would be closer to the top.

Von Allan said...

No worries at all. I'm really pleased that it's up at all! :)

Von