Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Cap Pics



The beautiful spring weather arrived here a week ahead of schedule (March 21st is the first day of spring). The weather is SO beautiful that people must be enjoying it instead of shopping - the whole mall here is rather quiet. I can't blame them either - I'd be out enjoying it too if I wasn't here working to get ready for Wednesday. But on the plus side, MY part of the Wednesday setup is now finished and I can maybe catch up on some comic book reading.

Anyway, I wanted to share a couple of these funny pictures. You can click to make them larger if you want. The guy (aside from Captain America) is my husband and business partner, Craig. Let me just say I look FINE in that Wasp costume! LOL!! We put these out on our Captain America shrine.

Thanks again to Scott King for Photoshopping for us. He's working on our TV ad today! Be sure to visit his blog--it's in my links to the left.

No comments: