Tuesday, March 13, 2007

What you've Been Waiting For

Welcome to another installment of my weekly "What You've Been Waiting For." Here you will find comics that are coming this week that have gone over a month between issues. They are not all late - some actually are on time and just go longer than a month between issues.

I do think that this week every one of the comics listed are late, although there aren't many of them this time around.

There were two comics that had their last issues come out 1/24/07 and are finally coming out again: Moon Knight #8 (Marvel) and Fables #58 (DC). I know Fables was originally supposed to come out 2/14, and I think #57 was late too. Moon Knight has been running late for a while, so I guess I'm not surprised this issue is also late.

Jack Kirby's Galactic Bounty Hunters #5 is coming out this week. The previous issue of this Marvel comic came out 1/4/07. I think if Kirby was alive and working on this it would actually be out monthly.

The latest of the late this week is Wonderland #3, published by an indie publisher. The previous issue came out back on 9/27/06--almost 6 months ago. WHEW! That's a long time to wait.

One item of note - Zenescope really HAS tried to get Grimm Fairy Tales back on time. Issues #11 & 12 were only a couple of weeks apart, and now #13 is coming out only one week after #12. It's good to see them getting back on track!

What I'm reading:
52 WEEK #45
BATTLESTAR GALACTICA #7
BATTLESTAR GALACTICA CYLON APOCALYPSE #1
CIVIL WAR THE CONFESSION
FABLES #58
GEN 13 #6
SPIDER-MAN REIGN #4 (OF 4)
TAG CURSED #2 (OF 5)
TALES OF THE UNEXPECTED #6 (OF 8)
WONDER WOMAN #5

I'm STILL trying to catch up, so we'll see how many of these I actually get to. Thankfully it's not such a long list this week.

No comments: