Tuesday, August 07, 2007

What you've Been Waiting For

Has another week gone by already?

Once again, only two comics made my list of books 7+ weeks late. There were a bunch that fell in the 6 week range, just missing my cut.

The two on the list must be late, as there were very serious gaps between issues.

First there's Powers #25 (Icon/Marvel) that's finally having another issue come out this week. The last time was saw an issue of Powers was April 25th. This lateness is, unfortunately, very common for this GREAT comic series. I say read it in trade. That's what all but the real die-hards do.

The second comic coming out tomorrow with a super-long gap between issues is Casanova #8 (Image). The previous issue came back out February 14 - that's six months ago for those of you keeping track.

This week it looks like DC managed to say off of my list.

What I'm reading this week:

BLACK ADAM THE DARK AGE #1 (OF 6)
BOYS #9
BPRD KILLING GROUND #1 (OF 5) - I've been hearing good things about BPRD lately, so I'm going to check out this mini
DMZ #22
DYNAMO 5 #6
FABLES #64
GEN 13 #11
GLISTER #1 - this looks pretty cute.
JACK OF FABLES #13
UN-MEN #1 - interesting concept, mix of horror and humor, I'll check it out
X-FACTOR #22

No comments: