Thursday, October 25, 2007

No BSG Until April?!?


I am a fan of the new Battlestar Galactica series, if you didn't already know this. I have seen every single episode, many more than once. I own the DVD's from the first two seasons. Season three ended when - this summer? spring? I can't remember exactly anymore, but it seems like a LONG time ago.

Well, they're doing that Razor mini-series event in November, right after Thanksgiving I believe. It is supposed to show what was going on on the Battlestar Pegasus after the attack on Caprica and before they meet up with Galactica. Then that mini show will be available on DVD right after that.

For a while now I've been trying to figure out when Season 3 was finally coming out on DVD. At first I saw some early November dates, but then nothing. Now I hear that it won't come out in the U.S. until spring 2008. That's crazy!

AND season 4 is not scheduled to air until April, with the DVD just a few weeks prior to that. That's still almost 6 months away!!! Jeeze! What do they think this is - The Sopranos?

No comments: