Thursday, July 24, 2008

Siren Game

OK, so now I'm on a video game kick. I don't know how it happened, but it did.

Anyway, I like horror video games. I played a crazy game on the PS2, well two games actually, Fatal Frame and Fatal Frame 2. Much like Siren: Blood Curse, it is a horror game crafted in Japan. The Japanese seem to make some scary games with great ambient noises. This one seems to be more of the same scaryness.

Here's the trailer.

It's for the PS 3 and is downloadable. I knew that these next gen systems would get more and more into the downloadable format, since they have pretty decent hard drives. It's nice because the games are slightly more expensive. But annoying because once you're done playing it you can't go and sell it to a game reseller.

If only I had time to play! Hopefully in the winter, when my weekends are less occupied.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: