Saturday, March 21, 2009

Friend of Neptune, Sean McKeever


Sean McKeever is a great guy, former Wisconsin resident, and comic book writer. For those of you who haven't been paying attention, Sean is currently working for DC Comics writing Teen Titans. He was at the New York Comic Con and interviewed by Newsarama, that interview can be seen here.

Sadly, it sounds like Sean is leaving the Titans. CBR breaks the news, "It's been a wild ride for 22 issues (plus an Annual and Terror Titans)--sometimes good, sometimes bad, and often awesome,” McKeever wrote. “I've really come to care about these kids during my tenure, but now it's time for me to place my focus elsewhere.” What's in Sean's future? Well possibly no more exclusivity with DC comics. I'd stay tuned on that. He hints in the interview I linked above that there might be more Waiting Place, and/or more work with artist extaordinare, Mike Norton. I'm sure as time goes on we'll here more about this.

Wherever he goes or whatever he does, Neptune and our great customers wish Sean the best of luck, and we'll be there supporting him on whatever new project he pens.

No comments: