Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Thanks Scott


Before I get into the details of our trip out to Baltimore, I wanted to thank Scott King for the hospitality he gave us. He treated us to lunch on Saturday while we were all being evacuated from the Convention for some kind of fire alarm malfunction - a fantastic lunch at a place where we could get a taste of Baltimore seafood. Then he met up with us in DC and wandered around with us and drove us around. We really had a great time and it was fun to finally meet him in person (he's a mail order customer I met on-line via Sean McKeever's website). Plus, he gave us some crazy delicious bread!

I stupidly didn't get any good photos with Scott in them - but he's cut off here on the right.

Thanks Scott!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like bananas.