Friday, January 05, 2007

BSG Fans - check out this comic


I recently read the new BSG Zarek: The Revolution Within #1 comic book, and I LOVED it! I am a HUGE fan of the new Battlestar Galactica show, but never got into the original series, so I always enjoy learning more background about the characters that I've gotten to see in the series.

I read the regular BSG comic book for the new series and it's OK, but the Zarek one was GREAT! If you are a fan of the new BSG you should check it out. We're sold out at the store, but have more coming in next week.

The first issue did a great job of giving readers not only the history of Zarek and why he is considered a revolutionary/terrorist, but also the evolution of the cylons from a workforce for humans to attacking humans. The writer did a great job of helping you understand where Zarek comes from and what motivates him. To get a preview of the first few pages, you can click here. I do recommend to any fans of the Battlestar Galactica series to check out this comic! Even if you only pick up this one issue.

No comments: