Friday, September 07, 2007

Podcast Popularity

I did a search a couple of weeks back for "comic book podcasts" and you would not believe how many came up! It seems like podcasts are becoming increasingly popular for comic book fandom, and probably other fandoms as well - a chance for geeks to geek out for others to hear.

A couple of good comic book podcasts:

The Alter Ego Podcast - done by a cool group of guys, one of which is a comic book retailer.

Fanboy Radio

And Comic Geek Speak. You should definitely check out CGS podcast next week - Monday or Tuesday the 10th or 11th. Yours truly was recently interviewed by the CGS gang for their "Talk Shop" segment, and it should air early next week. I don't know exactly which day, and I'll be in Baltimore for the retailer summit those two days, so I won't be able to check until Wednesday. So check for me. If you enjoy it, let me know, if not, well tell me you did anyway. LOL!! It was a lot of fun to do. We're also sponsoring a couple of episodes of their show this month, to help get the word out about the Steve Rude signing.

If you have a favorite podcast, let me know what it is!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I listen to Augie de Blieck's Pipeline Podcast at http://www.thepipelinepodcast.com/ and the folks at iFanboy.com with their video and audio podcasts.

I'll have to check out those other podcasts.

Lisa said...

Phil - I've heard that their's is pretty good. I'll have to check it out one of these days. Thanks for the tip!