Sunday, May 13, 2007

More Battlestar Galactica


It was rumored for a while that the 4th season of the Battlestar Galactica series would be it's last. However, on Friday Sci-Fi Wire reported that the fourth season will be "open ended," meaning that Eick and Moore don't plan on season four being the last season for the show.

Cool! I love the show! It's one of my favorites. Although most readers know that I wasn't 100% happy with this third season. But the first two were so good that I believe the show can bring back some of that greatness in the coming episodes. I also believe that once I get the third season on DVD and watch the whole thing again that it will be better than when I watched them originally.

The fourth season isn't scheduled to start airing on Sci-Fi until 2008 sometime (I hope early). In the mean time they're doing a 2-hour special on Sci-Fi and DVD that will show us a glimpse of what was going on with the Pegasus after the attack on Caprica and before they met up with the Galactica. That's supposed to air sometime this fall.

No comments: